Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Prom.

Ill get to the photography posts eventually. I've been busy. In the meantime, heres some pictures from prom...
my hair and make-up. i actually liked it surprisingly. everyother time iv'e ever made my make-up done i hated it.

brian and i =]

group shot. it was hard to get all 14 of us looking at the camera and smiling/ there was like 10 cameras taking pictures at once.

Prom was fun. Although im really excited for my prom (this was my boyfreinds prom) BECAUSE im wearing the best dress ever. it's from the 1940's but it looks like the dress from titanic. that red one Rose wore before she attempted to jump off the boat. IM SO EXCITED. It was only $130 too. and for an antique dress in perfect condition is a crazzyy good deal. im going to get lace elbow legnth gloves too and it'll be just fabulous. im trying to persaude Brain to wear a top hat or somthin too.

1 comment: