Saturday, June 19, 2010

SUMMMMERRR




Outfit Details:
Shirt: Anthropologie, borrowed from my mother
Necklace: Juicy Couture, a graduation gift from my mom
Skirt: Modcloth
Shoes: UrbanOutfitters

All these pictures were taken from my new point and shoot camera that I won at project graduation! A few people thought it was weird I wanted a crappy little camera when I have my good dslr but sometimes I hate toting it around. It's really big and heavy and sometimes I wish I had a little point and shoot for like social events, you know? I'll be doing more photoshoots and things soon, I'm still transitioning into summer mode from school and graduation and everything. I need to clean all my school stuff out and stuff and then I'll be in summer mode. Time to let go of high school...

No comments:

Post a Comment