Wednesday, May 19, 2010

another self portrait: week three, yayyyy

Im glad I've been actually keeping up with this commitment i made. It's been about three weeks since I've made this blog, and I've been doing a self portrait each weeeeekkk =] They've been unorganized and not really thought out or planned before i did them, but I don't have enough time for that.

looks better here

Ya, so thats it. There's not much i feel that I can say about this. I just wanted to get a kind of crazed kind of look at first, i teased my hair and stuff. I chose this expression out of all the shots because i thought it seemed more than kind of like I'm crazy but like I'm searching for something more. I dont know...
I've been working on this research paper and it's on post avatar depression and all the articles said that the people ho have it were looking for something more and all so i guess this is for those people. I guess that was subconsiously my inspiration.

4 comments: